Thursday, March 30, 2006

made (freestyle)



made by god above
a man made to sin
feelings within him
with bullet momentum i pen'em
frown a lot
like i wasn't made for grinning
concerned, i made a serum
an anti-venom
made my fingers curl up
until i made a fist
it made me proud
red black and green ever since
lying buzzards
i made'em foes
one was my closest homie
another was the virgin who wasn't
got a cousin who ain't seen his mother
in about eight years
so i made it like we ain't cousins
made close friends
who rep for life
purchased the best one a ring
then made her my wife
i made mistakes
big red marks on my past
once lied on a friend
and said she gave me some ass
ouch
i was just a lad
it made me mad then
today it still makes me mad
i've made poems
that made me erase the pad
every chapter of my life
ain't meant to be shared
seen cold rain turn to ice
i've even seen hot lights
that made the dopest freeze up on mics
i've laughed
watching movies that the burn man made
i've made love
to slow songs sade laid
no my name ain't special
so i ain't got it made
much like most
i just want to net what i gross
made to teach
i'm yelling skin made with melanin
hardcore
don't mistake my heart for gelatin
no gun just art
and incense of sage
morphing ink into sound
playing back what i made

No comments: